Not done yet…

Hi all.

I’ve had some new ideas about how I could take this project forward satisfactorily, so I’ve decided to continue working on it. These are motivated mainly by two factors. Firstly an increased understanding of the platforms I’m working with. And secondly a flash of inspiration regarding efficient calculation of gobal illumination.

In fact, I started working on this again a few weeks ago, but didn’t bother posting on the blog about it, ‘cos I figured I’d wait until I had something visually interesting to post.

But actually, I do have something at least mildy interesting to post, though it is not my own work. It is a picture of the kind of scene I hope to be able to render interactively when I implement the ideas. And it follows.

Target

Advertisements